1) Visit our warm and stretching page, learn how to get warm and flexible.
2) Check out our intro exercises for demos/videos on basic crossfit exercises.
3) Ease into some beginner and basic crossfit WOD’s (work out of the day). Even though they look easy on paper they will give you a nice workout
4) Once you’ve mastered the beginner WOD’s, its time to start incorporating some equipment into your circuit. It’s best advised to visit a proper gymnasium to learn the correct lifting techniques. Start off with light weights and concentrate on achieving great form. Use youtube for tutorial videos.
5) After a couple of months after your fitness and form has improved its time to start attempting some of the more difficult WOD’s. Good luck.